Implementing the “One stop and on-the spot” mechanism at Vung Ang economic zone’s management board.
- Instructing and settling in time the procedures for granting investment licences to organizations and individuals investing in Vung Ang economic zone.
- The duration for granting an investment licence will not exceed five working days after the receipt of complete and valid dossiers from investors.
- The process of granting investment licences and settling the administrative procedures at Vung Ang economic zone and industrial parks is publicized at the administrative offices.
- Concerned sectors, departments and branches have responsibilities to fully prepared for the necessary contents and documents and coordinates in settling in time related administrative procedures at the request of competent bodies or investors within three working days.
- Investors are exempted from all relevant expenses in the course of filling in the administrative procedures for investment in Vung Ang economic zone and industrial parks, excluding fees currently prescribed by the State.